Put a chill in the air with Iittala's Ultima Thule glassware. Glimmering with clear, textured surfaces, the organic collection evokes wintry water images like cascading icicles or a frost-covered window. This ice lip pitcher translates the pattern on a large 2-1/2-pint size. Starting with a clean, precision-cut rim, its tall sides curve slightly out to the rounded base where bubbles of glass cluster as if they might drip right off. Small feet hold the vessel off the table-so the glass looks wet, but your table stays dry. A large, smooth handle and angled pour spout make this piece easy to lift and handle, and it goes safely into the dishwasher.
- Ultima Thule 2-1/2-pint ice lip pitcher; 8 inches tall
- Crafted of clear glass in wooden mold for a natural look
- Textured bubble effect on slightly curved, footed vessel
- Glassware collection designed by Tapio Wirkkala in 1968
- Dishwasher-safe; made in Finland