Calendar Towels, first introduced to the market in the 1950s, have become much sought after collectibles. When the year is over, unlike paper calendars that are usually thrown away, calendar towels can be used as kitchen towels, stitched into decorative pillows, or framed for attractive wall hangings. During the last six decades, through hard work, innovation, and strategy, Kay Dee Designs Inc. has sprung from its humble roots to become one of the most recognized suppliers of kitchen textiles in the industry! Amidst changing economic, political, and social climates, Kay Dee has prevailed and thrived, and has always been mindful that their customers are the reason for their success.
- Dimensions: Approximately 27.5 x 17"
- Materials: 100% Cotton with a linen look and feel
- Care Instructions: To remove wrinkles, dampen and press with a hot iron on reverse side.
- Included: Wooden dowels, coupling, and hanging cord
- Comes in a mailable gift box