Nobody knows gnomes like Jim Shore. Creating hundreds through the years, each gnome friend is a collectible marvel of charm and craftsmanship. Jim Shore's handcrafted Heartwood Creek collection imparts a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality and patriotism. His designs are inspired by the time honored motifs of folk art and quilting. For centuries, gnomes have been symbols of good luck. Often placed in gardens, they are thought to provide protection with their delightful charm. In his design, this festive gnome wears a Christmas tree for a hat! With ornaments and a light up star, his joy shines.
- From Enesco’s Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Collection
- Dimensions: 9.25 in H x 3.93 in W x 4.33 in L
- Material: High-quality stone resin
- Power Features: Battery operated, 2 - AAA required
- Beautifully hand painted and intricately crafted with attention to detail
- Introduced January 2022