Way up north, past the North Pole, is a place full of joy. It's a place where Christmas fills the air and holiday preparations never end. Mickey's Christmas Village brings holiday magic to your home with intricate details and sparkling illusion. Introduced in 1955, when the Mickey Mouse Club first aired, the popular Mickey Mouse Ear Hat was designed by "Roy" Williams, an adult Mouseketeer on the series. It is now a staple for visitors to purchase when they visit any of the Disney themed parks. Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, their prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- DEPARTMENT 56 LIT BUILDING: from the Disney Village collection
- COORDINATES: with our "Mickey Mouse Finishing Touch" figurine
- HAND-CRAFTED: from high-quality porcelain material and hand-painted with intricate details
- POWER FEATURES: building illuminates using a standard light cord and 120V 6W bulb; replacement bulbs sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: 7.24" L x 6.02" W x 7.09" H